when the heart start beating about you
POSTED ON 08 June 2011
Peace be upon to you,
I read back the oldest messages I once sent to you
Sadly, things are no longer the same anymore
The feeling may no longer be the same anymore But,
deep down, some part of me, there is still you inside
No metter happened in the future
I will still be here, praying for you Because,
I still love you as a friend
A very special friend.
I always thinking bout you, but I'd fail to know the reason why. Is there something else I should know about you? But there is one thing that I know is true. And that life will always be sad without you. Whatever you do, I'll walk with you. Hoping that your every dream would come true. Anytime, anywhere, I'll always be there. Wishing you love and happiness because I care and I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right now.
lots of love,
mirl