shitty day
POSTED ON 12 February 2010
I hate myself today. I don’t know what’s happening to me.
I hate my face today. I think I look so shitty.
I have some sweat everywhere. I’m not even shaved.
My hair all greasy. I look disgusting.
My eyes are glued. My lips are chaffed.
My legs are prickling. And plus I’m stinky today.
How can I date someone with a face like that?
I know you’re gonna dump me again,
And I am gonna cry.
Cuz you want a perfect girl, And I’m not what you expected.
You want a perfect girl, And I look shitty today.
Maybe I should put some makeup, And find some crazy outfits.
But I am very tired today And I don’t care if I’m not pretty.
Should be like these girls, Skinny and great all the time.
I’m still wearing my slippers And eat all the candies at home.
I should sleep more, And stop going out everyday.
I should focus more, And stop complaining today.
Tell me, How can I date someone with a face like that?
I know you’re gonna dump me again,
And I am gonna cry.
Cuz you want a perfect girl,
And I’m not so perfect.
You want a perfect girl,
And I look shitty today.
Tell me, how can I date someone with a face like that?
I know you’re gonna dump me,
And I am gonna cry